RINGBALL SOUTH AFRICA
February - March 2015 - Level 1: Social introduction to local communities
April - May 2015 - Level 2: Social competition local communities
- Start of the masters association competitions
June - July 2015 - Semi-annual AGM
- Level 3: Club leagues (District level)
August - September 2015 - Level 4: Club championships (Districts)
- Selection of district teams
- Selection of provincial teams
- Schools and junior club leagues
- Champion of champions schools competition
- Masters Association trials and selection of teams (Nationals)
October 2015 - Level 5: SA National Championships
December 2015 - IRF International tours
Introductory message from Johan Oosthuizen - President of Ringball South Africa
"What a start to the 2015 season.
Congratulations to our National Ringball teams who participated in the IRF Championships in India during 14 – 16 January.
They came back as winners in all four categories – boys and girls u/17, as well as senior men and ladies. Never before have I seen such big trophies."
27 February 2015 - International games - SA vs Namibia - Pretoria (Opening 18:00)
28 February 2015 - International games - SA vs Namibia - Rustenburg (Opening 13:30)